You will have a perfect experience not only in our FIRST CLASS DENTISTRY but also a great vacation in Ho Chi Minh City.
For your reference, below are the steps for dental tourism, at Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center:
1. INQUIRIES ABOUT THE DENTAL TREATMENT
For inquiries, please contact Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone : (+84) 28 3925 7526 – +84 8 3925 7527 – +84 8 3925 7528 during our working hours
Monday to Saturday: 8:30am to 6:30pm, Sunday: 9:00am to 12:00pm. Vietnam time
To help us identify the best treatments for you, please provide us with the following:
Digital panoramic X-rays (OPG)
If you don’t have any of the above information, please describe in details your teeth, issues, health conditions, etc.
Please also let us know if you need hotel reservations, plane ticket, airport pickup, travel information or booking.
2. ESTIMATING TREATMENT PLAN
After studying your information, we will give you the estimated cost and treatment period. We can also provide cost related to airfare, hotel, tourism if inquired.
We will provide you a schedule with specific outline procedure for each day you are in Ho Chi Minh City. Treatment period is generally between 4 days to 2 weeks (specifically for implant you will need to wait for the implant to heal, which will take 3-6 months before the abutment & crown placement). Procedures and check-ups are generally done within the first few days, then you will have free time for traveling. Finally, come back to our dental center at least 2 days before you leave Ho Chi Minh City for final check up.
You can see more information about tourism in Ho Chi Minh city here.
3. WELCOME TO HO CHI MINH CITY – FREE TRANSPORTATION
Send us your flight information (flight date, airline, flight number, arrival and departure times at Tan Son Nhat airport). Our staff will pick you up at the airport and drop you off at your hotel (for the first appointment only).
4. DENTAL TREATMENT AT OUR CENTER
At the first appointment:
We will perform screening and take the necessary X-rays of your teeth such as:
– Panoramic X-rays: for crowns or general dental work
– CT cone beam X-rays: for implant placement, extraction or root canal treatment.
After studying your X-rays, our doctors will create treatment plans for your dental work and discuss with you for the best options. You will be provided with the exact cost of your dental work. You have 2 payment options as follow:
– One time payment: 100% total cost once a final treatment plan is agreed upon
– Two-times payment: 70% of total cost once final treatment plan is agreed upon and the remaining 30% before implant placement or crown/bridge placement.*
* Patients who wish to apply for special consideration in payment plan are required to provide copies of identity proof (eg: National Identity Card or Passport).
Then, we will follow with the dental treatment plan which you agreed.
5. AFTER THE TREATMENT
Doctor will advice you dental care , how to keep your beautiful and healthy smile after the treatment.
We are willing to provide the documents , X-rays, photographs of the treatment if you need.
Keep in touch with us , we are looking forward to your update status after treatment.
Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center is honored to receive the appreciation and praise of customers. Many thanks for your taking the time to write the reviews about us on our website or the travel dental blog or whatclinic.com…
We would like to express and deep gratitude to the customers who introduce new customers to our dental center. THANK YOU SO MUCH, WE APPRECIATE IT.
ALL THE BEST TO YOU.