WARRANTY POLICY FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS
Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center (now Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital) is proud to be the first and only ‘5-Star Dental Center’ in Vietnam.
With 20+ years of experience in the field, we are proud with the success rate above 99% in Implant placement. Therefore, Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center is confident to provide our clients the best Warranty Policy for Dental Implants including:
- Lifetime Warranty for Implant placement by Nobel Biocare, Straumann, Biohorizons and Hahn implant systems.
- 10 years Warranty for Implant placement by Tekka, Dentirum, Megagen, MIS implant system.
- 10 years Warranty for the permanent restoration on implants.
We will repair and/or replace any problems with your implants completely free of charge given that:
- There is a problem with the implant itself
- Problems during implant placement and prosthesis procedure.
- Repair or replacement is done at Dr. Hung & Associates Dental Center, now Worldwide Dental & Cosmetic Surgery Hospital (Address: 244A Cong Quynh St, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam).
- We are not responsible for any payment should you choose to have repair/replacement done at another clinic/center.
- Airfare, accommodation and other transportation costs are NOT included.
CONDITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR IMPLANT WARRANTY
You MUST follow our Implant Home Care Instruction to be eligible for our Warranty Policy.
DENTAL WARRANTY WILL BE REDUCED OR VOIDED FOR:
- Allergies and illnesses that were not disclosed properly before the dental procedures are performed.
- A general illness is present which has an unfavorable effects on the chewing organ (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, after-condition excessive X-rays or chemotherapy).
- Bone graft or sinus lift in the same time with implant placement.
- Excessive smoking or substance abuse.
- Poor post-procedure dental hygiene.
- Teeth night guard not used when it is determined that you “clench” or “grind” your teeth.
- Damages caused by extreme stress (grinding at night, grip of the teeth).
- We do not take responsibility for prior or continual dental works done on the implant or restoration on implant by your dentists back home. The warranty also does not cover damage of dental works caused by or related to other dentists work done post treatment.
- Patients do not re-visit for dental check-ups and cleanings every 6 months.