WHAT IS A DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE?
A dental implant procedure is a technique in which a titanium post is placed into the jawbone to replace the tooth root that has been lost, and later on, a prosthesis will be placed. Prosthesis on the dental implant is then created to match the shape and colour of your natural teeth, restore chewing functionality, and bring back your beautiful smile.
WHEN IS A DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE NECESSARY?
Dental implants in our Vietnam clinic may be right for you if you:
- Have one or more missing teeth
- Have enough sufficient bone to secure the implants or are able to have a bone graft
- Experience issues with your current denture or dental bridge
- Don’t have health conditions that will affect bone healing
DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE
A dental implant at our Vietnam clinic includes 2 steps, step 1 is the placement of the implant and step 2 is the placement of the crown on the insert.
Step 1: requires approximately 10-14 days, including 3-5 appointments.
- Take CT Cone Beam x-rays. After that our doctor will perform a general examination and study the x-ray; our technician will design the dental implant procedure using Nobel Clinician Software.
- Dental implant surgery. If no sedation or general anesthesia is required, appointments 1 & 2 can be done on the same day. Implant placement only takes about 15 minutes per implant.
- Take an impression for a temporary prosthesis. The temporary tooth is mainly for appearance purposes and not for chewing functionality.
- Install the temporary prosthesis.
- Final check-up.
Step 2 (6 – 8 months later): requires approximately 10 days, 3-4 appointments.
- Take CT Cone Beam x-rays and examine the implant(s), take an impression for study cast to create permanent prosthesis.
- Install permanent prosthesis and adjustment (1-2 appointments).
- Re-examination and final check-up.
The patient is required to have a check-up and cleaning at least every 6 months, either at our hospital or with any local dentist.
PRICE FOR DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE (need to review)
|Megagen / MIS
|Dentium / Tekka
|Nobel Biocare cc (Switzerland)
|Straumann Standard (Switzerland)
|Straumann Active & Nobel Active (Switzerland)
|(please contact us directly for pricing)
OTHER DENTAL IMPLANT RELATED PROCEDURES
Immediate placement after teeth removal requires the patient to have sufficient bone to support the implant, gums are healthy and free of infection.
Bone grafting is a surgical procedure that uses the transplanted bone to repair and rebuild diseased or damaged bones.
A sinus lift refers to the augmentation or lifting up of the maxillary sinus to make more room for new bone.
WHY CHOOSE DR. HUNG & ASSOCIATES (NOW WORLDWIDE DENTAL & COSMETIC SURGERY HOSPITAL)
Expertise & Experience: Dr Hung is one of the pioneers in cosmetic dentistry and dental implants in Vietnam with over 20 years of experience and is an active member of many professional dental associations. Our team of experts specialized in different fields including dental implant procedures, oral surgery, cosmetic and restorative dentistry, etc.
State-of-the-art equipment & high-quality materials: We digitalize the implant process, from CT Cone Beam x-ray machine to help us accurately diagnose your oral health, Nobel Clinician software to design implant placement, 3Shape oral scanner to design the final restoration on the implant, Fotona laser machine to help speed up the healing process. We use high-quality implants imported from the US and Europe.
Pain-free dentistry: Sedation/General anesthesia is used to help you feel relaxed and comfortable during the treatment. Our surgery rooms are equipped with a central oxygen system, positive pressure, HEPA filtration system and anesthesia equipment.
Optimal quality: Full range of specialized oral care departments mean you could get all the required services at one time. We guarantee the best treatment result with the fastest treatment time and at a very reasonable cost, with a dental warranty policy lasting up to a lifetime.
Global ranking: We are rated 5star with a 95% satisfaction rate on Whatclinic.com, a well-known referral site for medical services. We have served 100,000+ patients from 49 different countries around the world coming to our dental implant clinic in Vietnam.
Our level of expertise, facilities, services and patient responses have proven to be well above current international clinic standards.
DENTAL IMPLANT CASES AT DR. HUNG & ASSOCIATES
Click Here to View Our Before & After Dental Implant Gallery