WHAT IS DENTAL IMPLANT?
Implant placement is a technique in which a titanium post is placed into the jawbone to replace the tooth root that has been lost, and later on which a prosthesis will be placed. Prosthesis on implant will be created to match the shape and colour of your real teeth, to restore the chewing functionality and bring back your beautiful smile.
WHEN IS AN IMPLANT NECCESARY?
Dental implants may be right for you if you:
- Have one or more missing teeth
- Have sufficient bone to secure the implants or are able to have a bone graft
- Experience issues with your current denture or dental bridge
- Don’t have health conditions that will affect bone healing
IMPLANT PLACEMENT PROCEDURE
Implant placement includes 2 steps, step 1 is placement of the implant and step 2 is placement of the crown on implant.
Step 1: requires approximately 10-14 days, including 3-5 appointments.
- Take CT Cone Beam x-rays. After that our doctor will perform general examination and study the x-ray; our technician will design the placement of the implant using Nobel Clinician Software.
- Implant placement surgery. If no sedation or general anesthesia is required, appointment 1 & 2 can be done on the same day. Implant placement only takes about 15 minutes per implant.
- Take impression for temporary prosthesis. The temporary tooth is mainly for appearance purpose and not for chewing functionality.
- Install the temporary prosthesis.
- Final check-up.
Step 2 (6 – 8 months later): requires approximately 10 days, 3-4 appointments.
- Take CT Cone Beam x-rays and examine the implant(s), take impression for study cast to create permanent prosthesis.
- Install permanent prosthesis and adjustment (1-2 appointments).
- Re-examination and final check-up.
Patient is required to have check-up and cleaning at least every 6 months, either at our hospital or with any local dentist.
PRICE FOR IMPLANT PLACEMENT (need to review)
|SERVICES||Price (USD)||Price (AUD)||Warranty|
|Megagen / MIS||700||945||10 years|
|Dentium / Tekka||800||1,080||10 years|
|Nobel Biocare cc (Switzerland)||1,150||1,550||lifetime|
|Straumann Standard (Switzerland)||1,300||1,755||lifetime|
|Straumann Active & Nobel Active (Switzerland)||1,400||1,890||lifetime|
|Zygoma||(please contact us directly for pricing)|
OTHER IMPLANT RELATED PROCEDURES
Immediate implant placement after teeth removal requires the patient to have sufficient bone to support the implant, gums are healthy and free of infection.
Bone grafting is a surgical procedure that uses transplanted bone to repair and rebuild diseased or damaged bones.
A sinus lift refers to the augmentation or lifting up of the maxillary sinus to make more room for new bone.
WHY CHOOSE DR. HUNG & ASSOCIATES DENTAL CENTER (NOW WORLDWIDE DENTAL & COSMETIC SURGERY HOSPITAL)
Expertise & Experience: Dr. Hung is one of the pioneers in dental implant and cosmetic dentistry with over 20 years experience and is an active member of many professional dental associations. Our team of experts specialized in different fields including dental implants, oral surgery, cosmetic and restorative dentistry, etc.
State of the art equipment & high quality materials: We digitalize the implant process, from CT Cone Beam x-ray machine to help us accurately diagnose your dental health, Nobel Clinician software to design implant placement, 3Shape oral scanner to design the final restoration on implant, Fotona laser machine to help speed up healing process. We use high quality implants imported from US and Europe.
Pain-free dentistry: Sedation/General anesthesia is used to help you feel relaxed and comfortable during the treatment. Our surgery rooms are equipped with central oxygen system, positive pressure, HEPA filtration system and anesthesia equipment.
Optimal quality: Full range of specialized dental departments mean you could get all the required services at one time. We guarantee the best treatment result with the fastest treatment time and at a very reasonable cost, with warranty policy lasting up to a lifetime.
Global ranking: We are rated 5star with 95% satisfaction rate on Whatclinic.com, a well-known referral site for medical services. We have served 100,000+ patients from 49 different countries around the world.
Our level of expertise, facilities, services and patient responses have proven to be well above current international clinic standards.
IMPLANT CASES AT DR. HUNG & ASSOCIATES DENTAL CENTER
Click Here to View Our Before & After Dental Implant Gallery